Hamta Pass Trek
Hampta pass trek connects two of the most beautiful valleys in Himachal - The Kullu valley and The Lahaul valley.This is one of the treks where you will witness a dramatic change in the scenery - from the lush Kullu valley to desserts of Lahaul.
This trek offers incredible views of glacial valleys, thick pine forest, open meadows, adrenaline pumping waterways, and an adventurous crossing of a high altitude pass. This trek is popular along with Babha pass trek among beginner trekkers.
Altitude- 4389 meters.
Trek Grade- Moderate
Fitness expectation- Normal
Best time to do the trek- June to September
- All accommodation with Guest House /Deluxe/ Semi/Basic
- Sight seeing tour (as per inventory)
- Transportation Facilities (Innova/Toyota Qualis/Sumo/Tata Spacio)
- All meals (while on trek include Bed, Tea, Breakfast, Pack lunch, Dinner)
- Staff: Guide, Cook, Helper, Trekking, Donkey / Yak / Horse .Trekking Equipment (Tent, Sleeping bag, Rope)
For more information about the trek or to enquire about custom packages for individuals or groups, please contact us.